Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am going to contact Bravo and Back of the Cage because I think if all the posters are willing, we can get a "Real Housewives of Long Island Lacrosse TV Show."

Oh boy.....here come the PC police........".Real Housepersons" is the correct word.

Ive been through this rodeo a few times, and have gotten burned, which may explain why I am so much more aware of the back room dealings , as well as making sure my daughter is in the best possible position, and that she works for it. Many of you have absolutely no idea what a screwed up sport this is. I know, and am definitely jaded. Still, there are a lot of great kids and parents out there, just few and far between. I blame it on the clubs.

Yes....of course..blame somebody else. You have been burned, you know about backroom deals, the sport is screwed up, its the clubs fault. Can you read your post and understand that YOU are part of the "blame someone else/club" problem. I'm sure your "jaded" outlook must be wonderful to be around on the sidelines.