Originally Posted by Anonymous

Speak english? Crabs is till one of the top programs in the country. Fooling yourself to think otherwise. Sure there is more competition out there now. They were the first big club program. Was impossible to sustain.

Let’s me translate....your ship is sunk!

If coming in 2nd in the NLF Championship is sunk then where do I sign up?

Well, when you are affiliated with NLF and make your own schedule anything is possible. If you are interested in playing for Crabs check out their website. It looks like the roster hasn’t been finalized and if you are on the 2023 team they want you to be hungry so RM can EAT you, I mean meet you! That is what people mean by your ship has sailed, sunk whatever!

Right because all the other clubs have their rosters posted already...

Your post makes no sense. You say that 2023s should be hungry so Ryan can eat you? And that's what people mean by your ship has sailed(or sunk). I gotta say you've got me convinced. I love when Harford and AA county trash posts on here. Keeps the low brow humor at the expected level.

Not from AA or Harford County but I’m sure you have players are part of your program that are. I am sure they don’t appreciate your judgement! If you are a step above everyone then your roster should be posted. Guess you just proved that you are not a step above but a few steps behind. Kids can play for a losing club anywhere, why deal with someone who refers to themselves as “King Crab”?