Originally Posted by Anonymous

Seriously?? They stink and have barely any recruits to good schools. Would be destroyed by any of the good 2023 teams.

Something is strange. When you say the have barely any recruits and no good schools,, I am looking ta the liberty website and see their college commitments for the 2019's as follows - U Penn, Colgate, USC, Michigan, USC, Cornell, Stanford, Stanford, Holy Cross Holy Cross, Richmond as well as others. Either you aren't familiar with Liberty, you are confused or lying OR you don't know what a good school is. Please enlighten us...........

Please don’t try to convince the previous poster with facts. Last thing you would want to do is spend 6 years standing on the sidelines with that person. Liberty will continue to do what it has done for the last 15 years which is develop and promote girls to play at the next level (whatever that next level maybe for your daughter). While winning is fun it is not the end all be all for the Liberty teams. So please don’t try and persuade someone who can’t see the trees from the forest. Trust me you will be better off without them on your team.

Serious question: What quality teams did Liberty play this summer, and what were the scores?

hey sweetie, it seems the results you are actually looking for were previously provided. in case you need those eyes checked here they are again: U Penn, Colgate, USC, Michigan, USC, Cornell, Stanford, Stanford, Holy Cross Holy Cross, Richmond [/quote]

Holy Cross and Richmond??? I'm still waiting to hear about where Liberty played last summer, and whether they won any games, sweetie??[/quote] LOL...crazy right... and looks pretty solid as opposed to the YJ pipeline to powerhouse...Marist, Binghampton, Iona, Pace... Glass houses sweetie, glass housesglass