Originally Posted by Anonymous
Long Island parent here.....I hate the age excuse that LI parents use. If you don’t like it, don’t go down and play them. We’re the stunads who don’t organize leagues on Long Island umongst our own travel teams because of selfish club owners. MD parents / clubs are outsmarting LI clubs. No hotels, no traffic, significantly less money....,.they bring us down, kick our butts and are at the bch 20 minutes after their last game.

And your vast experience through grade 5 is what your basing these comments on. Please stop.....You know not what you are talking about.

Long Island parent here.....I hate the age excuse that LI parents use. If you don’t like it, don’t go down and play them. We’re the stunads who don’t organize leagues on Long Island umongst our own travel teams because of selfish club owners. MD parents / clubs are outsmarting LI clubs. No hotels, no traffic, significantly less money....,.they bring us down, kick our butts and are at the bch 20 minutes after their last game.

And your vast experience through grade 5 is what your basing these comments on. Please stop.....You know not what you are talking about.

i refuse to go down to maryland while kid is in elementary school. no value. Also, why not just stop going and break the cycle? why don’t teams come to LI? is Maryland more central for teams in the east? Out of state teams do come to LI. See that girls HS tournament at CSH High school