Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hmmm what’s going on with igloo? All girls going to Liberty? TG? Empire? YJ? Or was it a Rumor that they Folded?

Guess we'll see! Liberty tryouts today and TG on Sunday. Doesn't Liberty have the same issues as Igloo, where they don't play in any big tournaments? I also know that they are not a strong team, but if they get some of the good Igloo girls, they could be more competitive.

Liberty plays at all the tournaments they need to be at, if you're interested in a college they will come see you play, when it comes time for recruiting DG gets it done

Seriously?? They stink and have barely any recruits to good schools. Would be destroyed by any of the good 2023 teams.

Something is strange. When you say the have barely any recruits and no good schools,, I am looking ta the liberty website and see their college commitments for the 2019's as follows - U Penn, Colgate, USC, Michigan, USC, Cornell, Stanford, Stanford, Holy Cross Holy Cross, Richmond as well as others. Either you aren't familiar with Liberty, you are confused or lying OR you don't know what a good school is. Please enlighten us...........

Hmmm what’s going on with igloo? All girls going to Liberty? TG? Empire? YJ? Or was it a Rumor that they Folded?

Guess we'll see! Liberty tryouts today and TG on Sunday. Doesn't Liberty have the same issues as Igloo, where they don't play in any big tournaments? I also know that they are not a strong team, but if they get some of the good Igloo girls, they could be more competitive.

Liberty plays at all the tournaments they need to be at, if you're interested in a college they will come see you play, when it comes time for recruiting DG gets it done

Seriously?? They stink and have barely any recruits to good schools. Would be destroyed by any of the good 2023 teams.

Something is strange. When you say the have barely any recruits and no good schools,, I am looking ta the liberty website and see their college commitments for the 2019's as follows - U Penn, Colgate, USC, Michigan, USC, Cornell, Stanford, Stanford, Holy Cross Holy Cross, Richmond as well as others. Either you aren't familiar with Liberty, you are confused or lying OR you don't know what a good school is. Please enlighten us...........

where are most of the players coming from...North shore? i guess you could say that since those high schools are pretty good acedemically, there is kind of like a filter playing for Liberty as the likelihood of also getting a student with solid academics is high. Anyway, i am in Nassau but hesitate as I assume most of these kids are from manhasset and don’t want to be an outsider