Originally Posted by Anonymous
Important for people who tried out for Team United:
You need to read the 2022 forum before committing your kid.

Why ? Where this come from who asked ?

Look at prior response above, plus look at entire conversation on 2022 thread.
Appears there are serious coaching issues on United, including everything above, plus drinking and gambling and walking out on kids at games.
If you are considering United you should seriously read everything.
You may not want to go that direction. There are many other options between Rebels, Outlaws, Knights, Legacy, etc...
You probably do not want to go through what 2022 United has gone through and us going through.

You really make no senses you say everything that is written about the guy the read the other topics then you say what is went thru . Stop being a coward and put your name to it . Question you believe everything on here ? I don’t know JM I did talk to him about the 2027 team but didn’t try out seem like a square guy.

What???? That made no sense.

My kid is not on United. But after reading the 2022 thread, I was pretty horrified by what was said.

If I was a parent thinking about United, I would make sure I read the conversation on the 2022 thread. It will probably seriously make you rethink that choice.

With all these posts being anonymous, why would anyone take what is said serious? It could be the same few people with an axe to grind posting it all. If there are people with real opinions and issues with the coach...why not register here and put your name to it?