Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please don't start a comment with 100% true, when you are either ignorant or spreading lies. That team has been playing a zone defense for years and probably does it better than anyone at that age group. Do they not contribute? 1 or 2 girls are the focal point of the offense, that's really profound. Please Google Apuzzo, Ohlmiller and Cummings. All great teams have a focal point and if you don't think those types of players make everyone around them better, you plain don't know the game. There is no Kool-Aid at Igloo. The price? please do your research and see what you get for the price - year round training, uniforms/equipment and great coaching. I don't have a daughter in the age group but I can tell you from experience it would be the best money you ever spent on lacrosse. No cash in an envelope to practice, no extras everything Is laid out including the entire years schedule at your first meeting in September. Who is drinking the Kool-Aid??
If that's Kool-Aid then I'm drinking. If I had a daughter in the 23 age I would pray she could play on that team, you wont find a better coach or run organization. They are not perfect but they are what all clubs should aspire to be. They may not succeed but they are doing it the right way.

wow! how many glasses of Kool aide have you had!! Jeez...keep praying to the Igloo god ..... Igloo is certainly a great team but again there are problems too...What other age bracket is successful? I don't think any right? Its just they have a strong 2023 team. Thats great good for them. Whats there other teams look like? anyone?