Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express didnt get their usual 3 teams out of their 2027 tryouts so they looking to fill the pockets more by focusing on Suffolk for the $$$..
People go to a program that only focuses on 1 team per age group..and I know Express states they only making one team but that's a joke....tryouts are at bayport...they will NOT be practicing there

Two coaches are Bayport guys and have permits to Bayport turf.

Why not list coaches names on website? Why so secretive?
Same Express games

There are too many teams at this point. This is just greed by express but i agree they will add as many teams per age group as people are willing to pay for. I am going to see what the turtles are putting together.

Express didnt get their usual 3 teams out of their 2027 tryouts so they looking to fill the pockets more by focusing on Suffolk for the $$$..
People go to a program that only focuses on 1 team per age group..and I know Express states they only making one team but that's a joke....tryouts are at bayport...they will NOT be practicing there

Two coaches are Bayport guys and have permits to Bayport turf.

Why not list coaches names on website? Why so secretive?
Same Express games

There are too many teams at this point. This is just greed by express but i agree they will add as many teams per age group as people are willing to pay for. I am going to see what the turtles are putting together.

No Turtles 2027 team. Low turnout of registration.