Originally Posted by Anonymous
2 notIntelligent comments, NOBODY on LI makes Hofstra first choice for Lax. Do you actually think TG coaches never yell or play evenly or don’t play F&F you live in fantasy Lax world.

What is exactly wrong with Hofstra? It's definitely not the right fit for my daughter, due to the type of student and player she is, but it is a good school. I know several kids on the boys side who go there and love it. They're not going to win a championship, but that is pretty much out of reach for any school not in the top 15. Some kids prefer to stay close to home and don't want to go to StonyBrook, which has it's own issues, and will be getting worse (had there chance and blew it!). What is your problem putting down the school choice for anyone?? How would you like it if I started poking fun at many of the lower level schools some girls are committing to? It might be the right place for them for many reasons, none of which is any of your business. I have on Kid in an Ivy, and one in a top 50. They are both where they belong. Now grow up and stop acting like a donk! As for TG coaches yelling at players, I have not seen it, disappointed and pulled, yes, that's life. If you think players get abused by coaches now, just wait till your kid gets to college. Ive heard stories from my kids friends that would make your skin crawl. They toughen up, and learn to deal with it!