So much about this rule change. People this is the way it used to be. This rule change came to pass because sometime in 2014ish someone thought they could cheat the system. (this accelerated recruiting was new, NCAA let it go for a few years and then reigned it in)

and if I am wrong correct me, but you don't get an email or a letter detailing the offer, it is still a VERBAL agreement. Nothing is in writting. It all happens via conversations, whether on the phone or in person. If it happens on the phone it would be if you have talked with them prior.

I have yet to meet anyone who received an offer where they haven't been seen by the coach (outside of the 1%ers).

REMEMBER IT IS AN OFFER NOT A CONTRACT (FRO BOTH SIDES), SAY YES IF YOU ARE UNCERTAIN. ENTERTAIN AS MANY AS YOU CAN.

Someone said Plan B. that is a horrible way to say it. With 10 or so commits a year they arent all 1st day calls but to call them plan B is wrong very wrong, there is a list of players but plan B come on. if you get a call or even a text id say you'd be on their list pretty high. But now is also a good time to send the schools a letter of interest. Hit the ground running.

remember regardless of what anyone tells you - you are in the drivers seat. You and are parents are in control. dont let coaches or directors steer you where they think you should go over where you want to go Dont poo poo school that arent so good athletically remember it is the academics.