Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agree he is clueless. What end are you speaking of? Wasting another year of club or private school money for what end? Getting a partial scholarship that for lacrosse amounts to little to nothing. Put the money toward a tutor and have your kid play for fun and actually add to society. Ignorant and provincial. Thats why they all come back to baltimore. Cant survive outside this bubble.

Such a sad but true statement. I don't even want my son around half of the parents/kids/coaches that are associated with this sport. I look around at the prep school graduates and Ivy league dads on the sidelines and I just hope my son becomes a much better person than his so called role models. It is a pathetic group that truly cannot survice anywhere but this bubble they created.

Pretty Funny, But many outsiders that come to Baltimore find it a very clickish .

The first words out of a local you meet in Baltimore are ..Where do you live? What do you do? And the save the most IMPORTANT for last..... ..Where do your kids go to school ? That one you cant fudge like your job and residence . It better be one of the Big Private Schools !

After that , you may never get insider status, but at least they can put you in the proper group where you belong.