Originally Posted by ratherbefishing
Should I be worried if I bring my son to a tryout and there are only 17 kids there? Although my son said the coach's said there were 12 people missing which I assume means they were at one of the other many tryouts that were happening at the same time. Also nobody from the club came over to say anything to the parents. No introductions, this is our philosophy, this is what you get for your money etc. It was sign in, get your pinnie, send your kid over and leave. No interactions at all between anybody from the club and the parents.

I wouldn't be interested in a team that didn't communicate at the tryout, and only had 29 kids total. The problem is at this age, not many players will move. This year is an aberration because of the breakup of the Outlaws. Many players want to get onto the AA teams, and with Bonn going over to Ambush joining a solid group of coaches and players, there will be above average interest there.

Not sure what the FL$ lawsuit is about, but they have some really good players going there, and will be a tough team to beat, along with Empire. LIE, Blaze and Black Ice are at another level, everyone else is pretty well balanced after them.