Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you look at the teams that are listed they are real good. How many played with the same roster all year?
How many added players from spring league to summer league(MD parent not sure how Philly or long Island league works). I have a novel I deal what if someone developed a league were we play more individual games/showcase events and really have a league. I think teams would travel if they new they were going to any of these places and you played 2 game on Sat and 2 on Sunday and then went home. This takes all of the extra tournaments out of the mix. Take 5 tournaments and make they points/ranking events? You could do (1) in April (1) in May (2) in June and (1) in July and at the end of all of these you could say these 10/20 teams qualify for a National Championship tournament to be played in mid July. Not a hard thing to do it would just take someone who knows what they are doing and has the back end to help support it. For the high school division you could do the same thing you would just have to make it more condensed. You could also hold regional tournaments and winners or top finisher would qualify for the national tournaments and you would have to do all of these with 1 roster that is NOT interchangeable.

Call me crazy but this works in almost all other youth sports

Rocket-science
So what is final ranking for the summer?

91 Smash , 91 MD , NY Express , Hawks , RR , Crabs , FCA , Igloo , HHH , Primetime

91 smash
RoughRiders
Express
Hawks
FCA
Top 5

91 Smash (would've beaten 91MD in NLF if attackman played)
Hawks
Express
T91 MD
Crabs/FCA

Arguably Primetime, Igloo and Roughriders would be in contention. How did each of these teams do against each other (wins, losses and scores) during the Fall and Spring/Summer season? Would be interesting to analyze