FCA 2020 National Team for Lake Placid in 2 weeks has 10 of the top 15 2020's in country on one team. Combo of best from FCA Maryland & 91 Crush with a few other "guest All Stars" thrown in. Should be special team to watch! best of luck to all the boys heading to LP! What a great place to be in August, or anytime!

Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA doesn't "roll" with guest players. FCA has always assembled national level teams for tournaments such as LP, Vail, etc. FCA Maryland rostered players play recruiting events such as Naptown.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maryland parent here. I will hand it to 91 NY, win or lose, they always (to my knowledge) play with just their guys. I am not taking anything away from Thunder/LB3 or Madlax but both of those teams will, with full disclosure, roll with players from outside Atlanta and DC respectively. I know 91 '2019 has kids from NC but they have been on the team forever.

FCA will roll with "guest" players and Crabs will move kids from team to team intra-tournament. 2020 and 2019 91 wins a lot of big games and big tournaments with just their guys. It will be interesting to see how they do at Lake Placid as they are playing every other program's "National" team.