Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Dukes Nationals lost to Annapolis Hawks at Naptown today. What a joke this team is,we are done G will not be geting anymore more money from me...

I assume you are talking about the 23s. They lost by 1 goal in a very evenly matched game. Hawks is one of the best teams around. Not sure how that makes Duke's a joke.

My guess is that you aren't there, though, and just read the result on Tourney Machine which means your sour grapes might be all about the travel line.

I'm here at Naptown and was a good game

Choke....maybe by the refs who missed a clear push with possession after a faceoff win when the game was 7-7; that lead to a turnover and the game winner. Obviously you were not there and have no clue what you are talking about. Hawks is one of the best team in the Country in this game could have been won by either team; Hawks won in a well played game!!

Of course blame the Refs, the guys actually doing something during the game to teach your son how to play the game not just sitting on the sidelines like yourself thinking all your screaming at him is teaching him anything about the game of lacrosse, that you probably never played in the first place....get a life..

Boy you assumed a lot out of a simple quote. I was at the game as well and the sidelines were actually very quiet with a few positive reinforcements of the parents to their son. It was also a missed call but at that moment in the game I don’t think the refs were willing to make that call. Just my observations. Great game by both teams and sidelines. The way lacrosse should be played and watched!!!

Two great teams. 6'3" 7th grader that runs like a deer. Attack with caves bigger than most men.
Both teams are very well coached. Ponytail did a nice job.

Best two teams and will be a great final. Would be fun if the two teams played only 13 year-olds in the finals.