Originally Posted by Anonymous
We are actually considering Dukes for our son
Are any current Duke's nationals parents (2023) aware if the players report cards are still needed as part of the program? my son joined last year but has not been asked to provide one all year, I am just wondering if this is a thing of the past, seems to be the team has changed since it first started a few years ago from what I have been hearing all year.

No, report cards have the weird way of telling you what grade someone is in. Creates a problem for the Dukes model.

We are actually considering Dukes for our son and I'm wondering if someone has a non-sarcastic response?
Not worth it. Best I can do. Save your money

No skin in the game, but I do know kids on the 2023 team and they are very unhappy with the current situation

I apologize if this has been answered somewhere else in this thread, but can I get a synopsis of what the "current situation" is and why the investment isn't worth it? Looking for honest, objective feedback from real experience with the club. Facts not opinions if you have them. I'll form my own opinion. I appreciate it.