Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]You are clearly a hater. What team are you speaking on behalf of? All that I was stating is the BBL should be considered in the conversation of being one of the Top Clubs in NJ. Not saying that we are the best but from top to bottom, we produce several college commitments and the middle school teams are competitive.

BBL was listed at the top NJ 2023 team. read the prior post. Come on Mom, you can't post if you're not willing to take a little

Take a look at the team without the re-classed kids. Tri-State beat them in the qualifiers. I spoke to one of the players and he was complaining that they had to pull up younger players to fill the void.

Tri-State '23 have kids that can't play for their WSYL team this year. Their best WSYL player last year was a LE kid. WSYL shouldn't anyone measuring stick.

Is re-classed really the correct terminology, or are we simply talking about 7th graders that were born before 9/1/2004. A lot of teams have a few kids that miss the cut-off, but they are not "reclassed" in the sense of a holdback. Either way, I agree that the WSYL teams are probably not a good measure of the regular BBL vs. Tri-State 2023 teams, but I think that, putting aside the WSYL teams,the suggestion that they are the top two 2023 teams in the state is pretty accurate.