Originally Posted by Anonymous
LE2023 was blown up and they had to scrape together a team this year. Lots of first year players. They probably won't win a game this summer. LE2024 is solid and they can build up each year going forward. The truth is that LE doesn't really focus on winning until high school and there is no better program in the state of NJ at that level. They play the best competition so wins/losses isn't the best metric.

Are you staying to are giving up on the '23?

I have no skin in the game. I'm with a different club but heard the LE 23's had a rough go of it, even against the less competitive teams. With their NLF schedule, it's going to be tough to compete this summer. They always seem to figure it out though, once they get to high school. I wouldn't count them out.

What happened to the 2023 team, did kids leave for another program,,,coaching change

Heard they left for other clubs. Only the 2023’s. Not sure why.

I'm sure a core group decided that the grass was green someplace else, and then other kids started jumping ship...or maybe they were not interested in the 91 affiliation and playing the NLF tournaments.