Probably a fair estimate, maybe higher in a few instances, but the real issue is value for the money. While every team does their standard 4 summer tournaments, the question is what are you getting for that money off-season. Fall tournaments are few and far between, so more a means to keep the lacrosse skills sharp. Winter is the big factor because you have some clubs that are very active playing competitive box, while other clubs simply run practices in a indoor facility. Spring is really the same as the fall unless your club is getting involved in a competitive spring league like NXT MId-Atlantic. [/quote]

Not from NJ but I agree. It all depends on the quality which varies per grad year. For HS level players, if the team is going to top 'Recruiting Events' then paying in between that rate is Fair. Here on LI though, there are a couple teams that charge 4k which is insane. Do you due diligence to see what events and like the previous poster wrote, also check the quantity of practices in the Fall, Winter & Spring/Summer however, from what I have seen changed over the past 4 years, more teams are not really offering Fall practices and are primarily charging for the Winter-Summer with an option to pay for the Fall.

Not sure if NJ teams are doing the same but would be curious to know. [/quote]

Some sell it as a complete package, others offer it a la carte for the off-season. Having to buy into the whole year seems contrary to the concept of wanting to encourage multi-sport athletes. As stated earlier, the biggest push has been with respect to competitive box, the number of clubs participating is growing fast. NJ has a lot of talent, but not the participation numbers like LI - competition is more fierce for spots on top LI clubs, so the top LI clubs have more leverage to push a costly all-in year round package. [/quote]

Excellent perspective however, LI is saturated with teams so with a plethora of alternatives, I can't comprehend why people pay some programs like fl$ & Igloo 4k when there are teams significantly cheaper and better
[/quote]

Have you seen Igloo's uniforms? Fire!!!! That's where the money goes. But seriously, their unis are straight fire.[/quote]

The uniforms cost $50 at best...now you just need to account for the remaining $3,950..but glad to have your in-depth persepctive