Originally Posted by Anonymous
Another stellar tournament for the Dukes Nationals 2023 at Beach Lax coming up. Some tough competition against the likes of South River, Cavalier and Lax Factory!!! Murderers Row for a National Team; I just don't know if they will be able to compete against those teams; I hope my sarcasm is coming through.

After this passed weekends debacle; did anyone see G fighting with the coach from LI, Beach Lax is just another nail in the coffin for this "ELITE TEAM"? Way to represent coach!!

When is Dukes Nationals ever going to play in a real tournament, Beach Lax this weekend, what a joke. G do you think you might be able to find a real quality tournament for our kids with all the money we pay?? I think the players deserve a chance to play against good teams and not blow out every team they play especially since they are noted as "The Nations most talented youth Players" on the website. Just a quick question how exactly do you promote the teams as the Nations most talented youth players, is there a list I missed that had Dukes Nationals as #1 in the nation??