Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where’s Legacy eels in all these tournaments ??

Who the heck knows , that organization is falling apart they think they are one of the top organizations, son played with them few years back , you get bare minimum gear for the price and cheap tournaments so they put more in there pockets. Who’s there best team 2024 and they don’t win. That’s about it. Not even sending a team to World Series. Know bunch of parents exiting from them next year.

Sorry, they go to real tourneys and play MD and NJ teams. And don't line the pocket of "My Lacrosse" oh I mean 91 at their own tourneys. Also, how does it feel to be a Legacy cast off sitting on the bench of a 28 kid team and pay $3k to 91, and play in all their made up tourneys. Look at all the BS tourneys from "My Lacrosse Tournaments" you go to, pay $3k for entry fees, for your own tourneys. And this weekend's NLF tourney, that other teams have to pay to be a part of to enter, then pay big bucks to enter the tourney, is also a My Lacrosse Tournament scam. Hey, but you get Champs t-shirts, that you get when you beat up the other B/C teams that are owned by 91,(Ducks, Empire) in a 91 run tourney. Hey, but your champs.

NLF at 2026 is Bethesda, Laxachussetts, 91, Express, PrimeTime.... Tell me where you will get a better bracket of teams anywhere in the country....