Originally Posted by watchthemplay
Exactly, just do that because it seems like you are only one on here complaining about it. Until you show me some birth certificates of kids on other teams that you perceive are 16 years old all you are doing is gossip.

My kid born 7/2003 is no danger or has no advantage over kid born
9/2003 to 12/2003 or even a few months more which is all I believe is happening in these leagues except for maybe a handfull.

So all the kids born May 20004 to Aug 2004 can play in the lesser leagues due to you and other heldback/prefirst children getting an advantage these right age non heldback/prefirst children dont get ?? So that seems fair at the Youth level to you. Why do you and select others get some advantage these other children cant get born on same exact day ??? You get the spot these on age kids would have probably got or maybe you would have had to compete with on age children and made it without an advantage.

Of course you dont mind your child always being one of the oldest, do you? Seems fair to you. Cant have your child being on the young side and competing against his proper age group. Thats only for the children who havent been heldback or did a prefirst. They can compete against their own age group , not your child.

Once again , this is youth lacrosse for all, Not private school youth lacrosse where only holdbacks and prefirsts get an advantage in youth lacrosse. Everyone knows that is the majority of older players come from. And spare me the stupid , I have some problem with private schools. I have one the went thru HS , one in the thick of it now and now my last one. All went/go MIAA school and play lacrosse.