Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2022 will be in HS next year where they will be playing against kids two and three years older. Get over your holdback hangups. The don’t exist in 5 more months. Y’all are a bunch of crybabies. Funny crybabies, I will give you that.

No the only crybabies wimps are people like you who couldnt have his son compete against other kids his own age in YOUTH lacrosse.

You wimps love to try to tie HS School lacrosse with youth lacrosse . Two completely different things except to wimps like you who cant have their child compete against same age children.

Wimps?Big words on an anonymous site. What makes you think my kid is a holdback ? Do you think everyone that is not a holdback agrees with you? Think again ! Some of us actually don't give a hoot and completely agree to play along side and against anyone in the this league. My bet my son is younger than yours a would whip the [ChillLaxin] out of your kid just like he does the holdbacks. Save your name calling for the sideline so you can get some real attention !