Originally Posted by Anonymous
Game 2 Predictions - What you got?

Madlax - Capital vs. Crabs ----------------------------------------------------------------Madlax in a battle
API Diamondbacks vs. Annapolis Hawks - Green-----------------------------------Hawks BIG
Koopers vs. Team 91------------------------------------------------------------------------Koopers by 3
Roughriders vs. FCA - Blue----------------------------------------------------------------RR BIG

Crabs kill Madlax 10-5 as RM has gone National with this team, Hawks beat API by 6-8, Don't know about the Koopers-91 team as the rosters are in flux (which out of state ringer shows or doesn't), RR and FCA is a push. Both teams struggled in week 1.

Definitely not a fan of Crabs but my son is friends with many on the team. From what I understand Crabs really has only 1 "import" playing in Hoco. I see MadLax beating Crabs in a tight one. Hawks in a landslide over API. Kooper's blowing out the new look 9D1 team and RR in a close one over FCA.

Is Kooper's 2022 "Dukes 22" in disguise? If that is the case it is going to be a long day for MM!!