I love how some of the “coaches” like to state your resumes on this site so you can think in some form or fashion that you’re coming from higher ground on your ability to recognize the best player or the best team. Better yet, you’re really good at predicting who the great player or the great team won’t be in a few years. Some folks like yourself have all been saying the same thing for 2 years now about Madlax, “their time is up”, “not this summer”, “Parents are upset, players are leaving”, “the ship is sinking”, give me a break!! No youth team, in any sport, will dominate forever. Players move, better Kids come and go, interest change, whatever....but when sooo many people posts responses about how the kid dominates game after game at the highest level possible and then in the same blog you say he’s not the top player or even one of the top players in the country, I now realize why you don’t coach any longer! And while other teams improve, and the sport of lax takes off like we all want it to, of course things will get tougher for every team out there. But I can [ChillLaxin] you, this particular Madlax team isn’t going anywhere for a long, long, time to come my friend.