Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lord

Get over it already. If it’s unfair in your opinion why do you continue to allow your son to play in this league? There are other options.

I will say my son and several of his teammates that are of the correct age handle thier business at practice and at the games. They don’t care what the kids age is or how big the player is.

Stop giving your kid an out when he doesn’t find success. Tell him to continue to work. Go outside with him and WORK. Go to the gym with him and get stronger.

Parents need to stop getting in the car after games and telling thier kid that “it’s ok those kids are reclassed”. It’s bogus. Motivate.

I just gave my 3rd grader and 5th grader the speech. Told them it is time to take the bull by the horns. No more lingering around acting like a child. Lacrosse is serious business and I expect them to act that way. Just because there are players born on same birthday playing down doesnt mean they can. Just because those 4th graders are going against my 3rd grader doesnt mean anything. Toughen up!! Hit the wall!! Forget about how big they are!! You will get better going against older children. This is 3rd grade YOUTH sports and its time to man up!!! No one said childhood was easy!! Time to step it up!!

Told my 5th grader the same thing. There are no excuses in life. Youth Sports is unfair. Get over it!! HIT THE WALL!!! Time to man up!!! Not sure why he didnt man up a few years ago.

Do you realize the 2022 class is in 8th grade. you might want to head over to your forum. But your boys should man up.