Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well the league is off to a great start with many outstanding 9th grade players. Most teams have the 9th graders now playing as 8th graders. The big thing is who has the most 9th graders . My bet is on the Crabs and Hawks with FCA coming close behind.

Not to worry , many other areas are trending the same way. Problem is that most other areas dont have the private school structure to accommodate all the 9th graders needed to play 8th grade lacrosse.

That is what the 4 other divisions for this age group are for. You choose to play elite than don't come on here and complain about it! You really want someone to listen to your rant when you freely choose to play elite. Know a ton people who feel the way you do and the choose to play in AA or A . Because they are not hypocrites. Then there are some whom simply don't give a hoot and love the competition level for their kids. Kids who are on age and can roll with anyone. Then to call out 3 clubs when every single team playing in the elite divisions has them . MY bet is you are a first class lser
ps
on age parent who thinks clowns like you are worse than any holdback parent.

I bet every child you have is helback/prefirst to get an advantage over other children same age. They cant make it against children same age, They need an advantage to compete. It just wouldnt be fair without one. I bet you are proud. Keep telling yourself it is ok and right. Everyone else is doing it. And to top it off,,,we get to call ourselves Elite and play in an elite bracket.. Hilarious