Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Keep drinking the cool aid & exposing your kid(s) to his negativity....shame on you! When a coach has to bring kids in from other states to play a game, that should tell you something.
My kid wasn’t even playing in that game, had to leave at 1/2 because I could not stand listening to fat a** belittle his team....screaming that one of his players was cradling like a 12 year old! Seriously? Well for true 2022’s, that was just last year. Hmmmmmmmmm

Criticizing someone based on what they look like is about as pathetic as it gets. Congrats - you've won our "loser of the month" award. Prize will be forthcoming.

Shame on you. lol
Club lacrosse teams have been fielding teams with 'out of state' players since its inception . This is nothing new. The only people who are offended by it, are those that still treat their kids like 12 year olds. My bet is the player was cradling like a 12 year old and was final called out on it. Which will make him a better cradler. Which team do you belong too? Who is the coach? Clearly who protect your kid from any negativity especially on the lacrosse field - Shame on you!