Originally Posted by Anonymous

I love how its ok to kill Madlax and say whatever bad thing you would like. But when someone says something good or positive they are killed and called stink ups. They have been playing travel lacrosse for 20 plus years. They have made lots of kids and parents very happy. Yes they have made lots of parents very angry over the years, ask yourself why? Why does the top attackman in the country at 2018 and 2019 play for Madlax? A travel program and travel coach in any sport should not be shaping who your kid is and how he behaves. You as a parent are in charge of that. Madlax provides a vehicle for the best players in the DMV to play the best and be on the same field with the best. All these things people pick at them about screams sour grapes. There are other good teams to play for but that list is small. Keep thinking you are smarter then the system all you want. Its only hurting your kid.

The BJ dad again. Do you ever step back and realize your life is about defending this guy 24x7? Several kids just left the club, and he abused all the parents.

Once again you make my point. You never miss a chance to bash Madlax and tell everyone to not play for them they are evil. So if I reply to your bashing with positive things about a great 20 year old club I am giving BJs. Do you feel like you are saving people from the evil empire like Luke Skywalker? Parents with top level lacrosse players who know how to raise a child. Do not look for a club coach to do it for them.
Also please inform us how he abused the parents they play the best players and play to win games?

You seriously aren’t paying attention! Nobody cares about the dumb club. If it weren’t for your one obsessed parent with an abnormal compulsion to post idiotic, juvenile posts on these boards, 24/7, there would be no mention at all on this website about this team of cheaters. You think the club gets bashed?!! Your head is in your rear! Your parent bashes every team and parent. What you are referring to is BACKLASH from the man-child’s self-indulgent posts!! Nobody cares, dufus!!!

So you want me to believe that no one who plays 2024 club lacrosse cares about Madlax???? They are without a question a top 5 team in the country at this age. You my friend are a complete fool. And to think no one cares about this or talks about them this also makes no sense. I guess I should not really listen to you. Is this your only child that is in 6th grade? Do you have any older boys who have played club lacrosse over the last 20 years. I am guessing you live in VA,DC or MD. Madlax is known and talked about good and bad at all times in these states.

Nobody cares about Madlax 2024, you need to get a job, a life and to stop living vicariously through your son who I am guessing is already committed to a division 1 lacrosse program.