Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son played on that team in 3rd and 4th grade. No lies being told here! The kid is a June 2005 Bday and yes he is a 6th grader. Summer Birthdays can be tricky, I get it. Parents did what they thought was best before he started grade school, no harm no foul. Good luck this season.

Whoever is posting that the Madlax kid was born in June 2005, and that they got that information from his mom, is spreading more lies. He is younger than that. He did not start school late. Out of respect to his parents and the kid, I am not going to post his actual birthday. But I would know, because my kid went to his birthday party. He is just a big kid enjoying the game. If your kid played AAU, like the Madlax kid does, you would know that most of the other 6th graders on the court are the same size he is or taller. Nobody would ever accuse him of being a "holdback," like lacrosse parents do. Why don't you parents give him a break and talk about something else for a change? Good luck to all the HoCo teams this Spring! It should be a competitive season.

My son played on that team in 3rd and 4th grade. No lies being told here! The kid is a June 2005 Bday and yes he is a 6th grader. Summer Birthdays can be tricky, I get it. Parents did what they thought was best before he started grade school, no harm no foul. Good luck this season.

Whoever is posting that the Madlax kid was born in June 2005, and that they got that information from his mom, is spreading more lies. He is younger than that. He did not start school late. Out of respect to his parents and the kid, I am not going to post his actual birthday. But I would know, because my kid went to his birthday party. He is just a big kid enjoying the game. If your kid played AAU, like the Madlax kid does, you would know that most of the other 6th graders on the court are the same size he is or taller. Nobody would ever accuse him of being a "holdback," like lacrosse parents do. Why don't you parents give him a break and talk about something else for a change? Good luck to all the HoCo teams this Spring! It should be a competitive season.

Saying that he is younger than June 2005 is basically admitting that he is a holdback. That’s more than a year older than my kid! Thanks for the confirmation, but nobody here actually needed the proof, except for maybe the sicko Madlax parent that keeps talking about him. Everyone knows that all your prep kids are holdbacks. Must feel good to be associated with a team that has the worst reputation for holdbacks at this grade level. Personally, I think it’s shameful.