Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MomOf6
Any Supplemental Tryouts for NJ team coming up or in the spring? My 6th grader is looking to try out for a summer team.

Just call the clubs you are interested in, my guess is that they would make an accommodation if they need players...just watch out for the money grab teams with 25 players on the roster

I certainly agree with the above post however, there are plenty of programs that will be in need of a player or two. Which area in NJ do you live? I serve as a moderator when I can and BOTC is going to be expanding into the other markets that have their own forum sections now so I do know they plan on posting both Boys & Girls teams tryouts and supplemental tryouts.

Exit 109

United is usually willing to take on new players, but the 2024 team is a group that has been playing together for a while, not sure if it will be hard to break in to that team, maybe Tri State if they have an open slot on the 2024 shore team... not sure what the story is with Mad Dog 2024.. The truth is, if your kid is good, most teams will give him a shot...Has he been playing a for a while, town rec. or other spring programs. United does a lot of indoor training down in Oakhurst, you can pay per session, its a good way to get your foot in the door and meet the coaches.