Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Redstorm11
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Redstorm11
What a great weekend of games with 3 OT thrillers and some big upsets. I am obviously a big time St John's fan and they are off to a 2-1 start but Trevor B from Denver is a BEAST with winning 22/22 Face-offs.

Against who??? Let’s see him beat a real opponent. Oh yea his schedule is weak! What happened to him last year when he had to verse someone who actually knows how to face off? Yea he blew it! Will do the same this year. He does do a great job flopping though. Tap him on the back and he’ll fall on the ball everytime. Can’t wait to see him take a beating from TD, if his team isn’t eliminated first.

He went 23-of-30 (.767) vs Duke and I thought he had a bad day. Remember, he is 3x All-American, 2x Tewaaraton Award Nominee, Tewaaraton Finalist last year and is 4th All-Time in GB's. Now sure what you are watching or if you have ever played this game to comprehend how dominant he is but the only thing I agree with is the flopping he does but who cares and why are you hating on this kid so much?

The Albany kid TD will be the thorn in Baptistes side. He is better and will be the reason TB does not receive the Tewaaraton.

I was going to say that he looks legit but I think Baptiste goes into that being a 3x AA, a Finalist last year with yesterdays record performance (I believe it is an NCAA record but I could be wrong) on top of being probably the all time or 2nd all time leader in GB's so I feel that his Career will factored in with the voting but it also depends on how far Denver goes..