Originally Posted by Anonymous

The min camps are exactly the same every month, no new training or any type of evaluation on current players or prospective players are ever completed, not to mention that the same mini camp given 2 years ago cost $40 and mini camps given today cost $100 and they are exactly the same, no new added value at all =money scam, buyer beware!!

If you think that there is no benefit to the training (forget the evaluations) then I'm not sure you are paying attention. Mini camps are $60 if you pay in advance which really isn't that bad of an increase. The $100 is clearly there to push people into the package instead of cherry picking which camp to attend.

You just confirmed my point, it used to be $40 per mini camp pay as you go, know it's a discount at $60 if you pay up front for all the mini camps for the year $600).... giving them the money they are looking for upfront for the mini-camps but if you wait and pay as you go to the mini camps you are penalized and have to pay $100, why would that be?????? let me explain it to you, it's a money maker for the club... no reason people should be penalized because the want to pay as they go, What exactly is the $40 dollar penalty covering...nothing but more money in Dukes Management pocket.

If people like the product they will pay even if it doesn't make sense (i.e. 1K for a phone). This is a business and the model above increases profits. People will continue to pay when few alternatives exist. This is changing though. Other clubs are establishing national teams realizing there is a market flush with cash and wiling to hand it over. Stop complaining about Dukes and spend your money on another club. Or better yet, accept the fact that your kids regional team with a la carte development opportunities is all you really need to create the next Rabil. But remember how DNA plays a role. No national team can give your kid better lacrosse genes.
National teams are a Joke . People hear the word NATIONAL and open their wallets. The best lacrosse is in the local areas Period. MONEY GRAB!!