Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry to break it to everyone but every club isn’t practicing throughout the winter. That’s a true statement. Not every club has the kids doing fitness training all winter. Also a fact. And not everyone takes hoco all that seriously. Also a true statement.

I’m not talking about lower level teams.

There are lower level teams in the elite division. I'm referencing teams with a realistic shot at winning HOCO. The Cleveland Browns are a professional football franchise but they are the laughing stock of the NFL. They're not a lower level team but have zero chance of winning the SP next year.

I just want people to list the teams doing nothing? then we can compare them to the records of the Teams doing more. Also the teams I will not let my kid tryout for.

There is not one Elite level or even AA team that has not had a fall ball season and some type of winter indoor fun. Season is less than 2 months away and you want people to believe you are not practicing yet. This sounds way more ridiculous than your envious bashing of the teams that are training throughout the year and have started practicing for the spring season which is here. If your club does not offer these training options that are just that- optional- during other seasons than you are getting robbed in your pocket and kid is being robbed of working to get better while everyone else is. You might as well call out the teams you clearly do not like and then tell everyone what club that you belong to . Club that takes money from families and doesn't offer coaching, training during off season and does not care about the actual in season league that they play in. Never heard of any organization that didn't care about the league they belong to or the practicing that goes into competing in that league. true statement-