Originally Posted by Anonymous
At the expense of your son.

Literally impossible for you not to sit in accusation of other parents, huh? Since words are clearly so confusing the "We" in that statement actually includes my son. Because, as I've tried (though maybe I'll have to get the crayons out to do so) to explain, we actually value his input and allow him to be an active participant in decisions like this. We have a sneaking suspicion that this will allow him to actually become a better decision maker and better equipped to handle challenges as his life goes on.

But, again, please feel free to pretend like you have any idea of what every parent of a child on an elite travel team does.

So, you've taken a poll of every parent? Stop embarrassing yourself. And work harder to comprehend what you are reading before responding next time. You make me fear for our future. This is why people should be licensed to parent. You create arrogant, entitled monsters just like yourself. Not what the world needs.
You do realize that you're talking about a lack of reading comprehension and me taking "a poll of every parent" when my post literally talked about "We" being myself, my spouse and our son. And then I told you to continue pretending like you had an idea about every parent of a child on an elite travel team.

I'm pretty sure the rest of your insane ramblings work themselves out for everyone reading after that piece of irony.

I think we got off on the wrong foot. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to direct anything at one person or one family, but rather those in the room (despite my best efforts, I realize I can't convince you they are here) who my comments apply to. The laws of probability don't prove what I'm saying, but it makes it more likely than not. I'll be leaving you soon because this has become an exercise in futility. If one parent of one kid finds that their kid wants them to pump their brakes a little, I'll be happy with that. I'm not saying what I'm saying to be argumentative. My ramblings insane? I'm sorry you take it that way. For what I've said to have struck such a cord with you is something you might want to explore a little. I'm not sure why you'd take offense to something that doesn't apply to you. It did appear that there is another person on here who agrees with my assessment of the state of lacrosse today. To him/her I'd say that you're outnumbered. Take care of your kid and find a forum elsewhere. Take care.