Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great Dukes Nationals has done it again, set up a scrimmage for Sunday morning in North Carolina...You do know the Eagles are in the Super Bowl right??? How are we supposed to get home in time to see the game?? Great scheduling, always looking out for the families!!!!!

Yeah they did on purpose knowing the Eagles were playing this Sunday!!! LOL....how about just not going to the mini-camp or play in the games? Sounds like a pretty simple answer.

Sorry, I forgot we just found out that the Eagles got into the Super Bowl TODAY when we got the schedule for the coming weekend ...They could easily have not schedule a game for Sunday morning Genius...by the way we are skipping the entire weekend, keep my donation it will be the last one.

Hey stunad these games have been known about for weeks prior to the weekend; the times were the only thing that was the unknown. But you sound like a typical IGGLES fan; ignorant and misinformed.

OK Genius, you just made my point, they new the schedule and that the Eagles were in the Super Bowl, cancel the scrimmage on Sunday and let people go home.. not to hard to figure out and move back to whatever hole in the wall town or state you came from if you are not an Eagles fan..Let's hear it E-A-G-L-E-S.