Originally Posted by Anonymous
This would be BS as DC Express is one of the best teams out there.
Mad lax is better than Crabs or FCA.

Agree with DCE being one of the best teams out there..
Don't agree with MadLax statement...[/quote

Madlax beat both crabs and FCA last spring. No way they aren't elite. Richmond Hawks should be too. They are better than both crabs and FCA too.

Madlax handled Team 91 MD in the fall. They definitely are an elite team.

Everyone just wants Madlax to be bad so much. They will always be elite they have lasted 20 years. They might not be the best of the best but the crazy owner will find a way to make his top team elite. It might take him time, it might take him getting kids from a boarding school but he will get them to a elite level team by high school

Who cares what happened last year? New year, new kids... MadLax 2022 kids hit puberty 2 years ago, other teams kids just hitting puberty now. You never know what will happen.

Who will win the Super Bowl next week ??????

Da Nile is a river in Egypt. Talent is spread out and the Madlaxs and Crabs of the world no longer have a monopoly. As a parent, I'm looking for a great coaching staff, very competitive roster, strong spring and fall schedule and a great developmental philosophy. Every age group is different. Be a discerning consumer. As an example, the current HC of Utah and former assistant at UNC was a club HC at the Breakers. He put together a phenomenal team and was by far the best squad in his age group. A lot of the boys on that team went high D1. The lesson, do your homework.
[/quote]

I agree 100%, same club can have completely different outcomes between teams. I always look for coaching and athletic kids who are willing to work. Couldn't care less what the name on the shirt reads.