Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dont be fooled. EVERGREEN 2022 are CAVS and 3d 2022 and 2021 (except on paper). CAVS and 3d are both lower entry level clubs that as you can tell enter feel good touneys to claim a "win". Their FOGO looked familar from when we played CAVS. A parent was all too eager told me he was mastermind behind this CAVS/3d/Evergreen team looking to dismantle CAVS from the inside by pulling hid son and other CAVS players to Evergreen.

Its a shame....looks like Evergreen has a nice facility....immature program looking for shortcuts to sucess. stay far away...

Looks like Evergreen will attempt HOCO in the spring. Remember Virginia and the South lost the war for the same reason they sux at lacrosse....they....are.....slooooow.....

A: The FOGO did not come from CAV's
B: If you were on the sideline of a game talking to an Evergreen parent and are in the Mid-Atlantic area, I assume your son's team lost to Evergreen (they only lost to out of state and Canadian teams)
C: Your team also plays in "C" level tournaments.
D: It would not take a "mastermind" to get kids to move from one "b/c" level program to join another. The move was a bigger hit to 3d. they did loose the 2022 team.
E: The most talented of all three went to or will go to Blackwolf.

Evergreen will make some noise in HOCO if they play in the AA not Elite.

Evergreen troll at it again? Whats the problem with this guy? Run out of how to be a lacrosse coach YouTube videos? Needs to get out more and away from Leesburg because we all know DC Express will be the team to beat this year. How do I know? A parent told me he was the master mind behind Bethesda and....give us a break.....smh