Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is coaching the Brotherly Love National 2023 Team. Why wouldn't I be interested, only hear good things about their club have a couple of neighbors that play for the club and their 2023 team is excellent. Not sure why you think they are a snake but certainly sounds like you have a personal agenda there my friend.

They already have a AA and a B team at 2023. Many would argue that the AA (Zeus) team plays at a "Nationals" level and participates in tournaments geared towards that level of competition. This certainly makes me wonder where a National Team fits in their current model. Why create another team?

At least with Dukes Nationals, they are not competing with other Dukes teams.

3/4 of this board will probably respond with "money grab"

BL is becoming harder to recognize if you remember where it began and what it stood for. When the mentality goes from let's compete and have fun to let's be elite and compete (fun take a back seat), the culture changes and championship success follows. But, at what cost? My personal experience is that the fun factor actually mattered to my 13 year old, a player who stopped having fun and got board chasing T's. Hopefully he'll return to the sport again, but for now, he's testing the waters in other sports. Wondering if those sports have forums too. Good luck BL.