Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is stardard practice for every club. When you agree to join, you are given a detailed list of what is included; practices, tournaments, gear, etc... Maybe they include Fall, Winter and Spring tournaments; but most don’t. Those are paid for additionally, depending on who attends. Likewise for winter training (indoors). You mention daddy coaches. Well, those kids are not included in the cost of the tournament. So if you have 3-4 kids not paying, costs increase for everyone else. If it’s an away tournament, you’re likely paying for coaches hotels as well. That’s why it’s important to sue your due diligence before joining a team. The more daddy coaches you have, the more the add-Ons will cost you.

I’m posting anonymous because I can . You either are a coach or director and looking out for them. There’s no fake news here I’m saying didn’t get no emails , texts letters ETC ... from them and nothing from the coach about it. Maybe your have to have a meeting with all coaches then coaches can address it to the team or team parent . Call a chain of command and it’s not clear to the the team. Ok great practices are cancelled and not made up I get credit ? If I miss a tournament due to something else that weekend , party , graduation etc do I pay for the extra tournament ? Tell me because you must be someone from them saying you reached and its not true .

Its fake news and you are a straight up liar. If you were actually on the team, you were 1-sent an Remind Me on 12/19/17 @ 9:09 (spring schedule on the website. Please look it over and let me know of any concerns) and then a text right after that. 2- on 12/29/17 @ 11:20 you were sent another text and Remind Me (Are there any concerns or complainants with the summer schedule? Talking to Legacy today about finalizing everything. Please let me know). So again, Fake News, and no, I'm not a coach, but just a parent calling you out.