Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 is the team to watch in 2018. The kids are working hard this winter, developing excellent stick skills and more importantly super chemistry. The team's bench is very deep too. Lord knows how this age group plays out - they're only 8 yrs after all. But having been around the game for decades I haven't seen a more well-balanced, athletic team at the 3rd grade level. The coaching, too, is superb. The kids are having fun!

I've seen both the '27 Orange and the '27 White teams play and they're impressive. The above poster didn't put down any other teams/clubs. And he was clear that he knows they're still young: "Lord knows how this age group plays out - they're only 8 yrs after all." But at this stage they are both impressive teams made up of hard-working, dedicated kids (and parents). The coaching is excellent from what I've seen. And there's a family quality to the teams - it's evident to all who've seen them play. Regardless of how these teams do, the kids are having a blast and really enjoying themselves. They're learning to be good people too - teamwork, charity, friendship, sportsmanship, hard work. Kudos to the organizers and coaches.

Who cares? Keep it to yourself. Our club is awesome and we don't spew it in your face 91. Go buy some orange t-shirts so we can visualize how awesome your club is instead of reading it on BOTC.