Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]2018 is finally here can't wait to get the season going. #18-6

API daddy back at it. Did you write both quotes ?

API and Hawks; Hatfields and McCoys. Need a "Go Fund Me" page to support "marriage counseling" for this VERY UNNECESSARY feud being fought out anonymously (aka cowardly) and publicly (drains the life out of others cruelly while trying to otherwise enjoy to any extent the world of youth sports.

Hawks are more open this year in recruiting for next year already. They have quite a few guest players each week on their indoor teams. I hear they are looking to steal 1 or 2 for the spring/summer? Never ends

It never ends for dads like you to try to get people to think Hawks is a terrible team or cheats somehow. Get a life and stop worrying so much about teams you don't even belong to. My kid would love to play for the Hawks and has never even thought about API.

For what it's worth, my son plays for an out-of-state team that has played both Hawks and API. On the field, I had absolutely no issues with the games or the players from either team, hard fought and well played games. However, the sideline experience was a completely different story. While every team is going to have a few of "those' parents, API ranks up there with some of the worst sideline parents around. While I am sure that there are some really great parents associated with the program, they are definitely overshadowed by the rest.