Originally Posted by Anonymous
What the heck is going on in this lacrosse world 8,9 years olds ? The best kid hasn’t picked up a lacrosse stick yet people. The kid that plays soccer football , wrestling decides to play lacrosse in a year or 2 might blow away all your kids. The best kid now means nothing in 6 years from now . Hate to bust your bubble to all the parents that thinks the best kid will continue to play , might get burnt out , might not be interested anymore , may not get fast enough, tall enough , strong enough . Kid might rebel because crazy Daddy and screaming Mommy live thru them because they were never a athletic. I came across many many D1 recruits that started 6th even 7th grade. There’s a lot of good youth programs out there and fit for everyone. Doesn’t really matter that your 2027 team is the best. There’s always a team and a player that’s better. So what do all u parents want out of your kids go to MLL and make 5k a year ? Play at college with parents and friends watching because not even the student body goes and watch the game . After college lacrosse is done hate to tell you. So let me finish watching college football with millions and millions people watching and 80k at the game.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
What the heck is going on in this lacrosse world 8,9 years olds ? The best kid hasn’t picked up a lacrosse stick yet people. The kid that plays soccer football , wrestling decides to play lacrosse in a year or 2 might blow away all your kids. The best kid now means nothing in 6 years from now . Hate to bust your bubble to all the parents that thinks the best kid will continue to play , might get burnt out , might not be interested anymore , may not get fast enough, tall enough , strong enough . Kid might rebel because crazy Daddy and screaming Mommy live thru them because they were never a athletic. I came across many many D1 recruits that started 6th even 7th grade. There’s a lot of good youth programs out there and fit for everyone. Doesn’t really matter that your 2027 team is the best. There’s always a team and a player that’s better. So what do all u parents want out of your kids go to MLL and make 5k a year ? Play at college with parents and friends watching because not even the student body goes and watch the game . After college lacrosse is done hate to tell you. So let me finish watching college football with millions and millions people watching and 80k at the game.

Can’t disagree with you.