Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does all club organizations charged an extra tournament fee @ $125 per kid per tournament on top of there yearly tuition without discussing it with the team ??? New to club and seems like a money grab . Thanks

Yes Legacy does it year after year after year guess they have to pay for there X-Mas party.

Every club does this. Please tell me what great organization doesn't. Legacy asked for input on tourneys before they finalized, so if you had a problem, why didn't you say anything to the coach before crying on here like a little [ChillLaxin].

With three boys having in played with five different organizations, I have never paid extra for a tournament other than one time when it was decided upon by parents AND coaches to enter into an additional tourney above and beyond the pre-agreed upon (and padi for!) number. So, "no", it doesn't happen with every club, and not even even with most!

Ok, so, registration for Legacy states that 4 tourneys were included in tuition. Coach asked for input on schedule. They are going to 5 tourneys this summer. So they want money for the extra tourney. I believe they were very transparent with it.

Most clubs do 5 or 6 tourneys - why 'commit' to 4, take payment for same, and then add another one after?? Commit to 5 or 6, take payment for them and be done with it, and no issues thereafter like they have now.
100% legacy does not ask the families , it’s my 1st season with them and they did it last year I know from people that are with them. It’s a sneaky little surcharge $125 per player with 20 plus kids on the team comes out to about double or more than the tournament is. I understand yes pay the coach etc... how about the team that has daddy coaches ? They are adding and charging for tournaments that are not even started yet for the spring and summer. I love watching my Son play but every weekend on the field in the spring and summer gets old. JMO