There were 6 TEAMS?!
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dukes Nationals is a PONZI Scheme. G is a crook, and the players are ball hogs. Won't be getting anymore of my money.

Agree 100%. This is the end of Dukes Nationals, especially with the Florida tournament that was such a joke. All the parents, I should say the parents still left are seeing the light and starting to leave the program, not worth the money or time.

Florida was a debacle. I didn't pay much attention to the other groups, but in the 2022 division, outscoring opposition 99-2 and winning by 19 goals in the championship wasn't much fun. The timing, expense and competition level most of all, makes me scratch my head about what the ownership is thinking. As a consumer, I should have done more homework, but I am not in the business of club lax like these guys are. They either didn't know or didn't care that the tournament would be such a waste of time but neither is acceptable. Just a disappointing experience if you ask me, but I don't care about qualifications for other events or any of that business. If that was the end game, then I expect that this team will participate in those future events, but I know better.