Originally Posted by Anonymous

Mad dog is a good program but tends to be made up of, and favor, the local kids. Not sure about coaching for 2024s, but coaching has been an issue for 2023s, although rumor is that have changed. Also, very positive feedback about guy that runs the program. Just to be clear, my kid does not play for Mad Dog.

Not sure about the local kids statement. They have players from Mt. Olive & Summit. Yes, 2023 coaching was an issue that they have addressed. 2024 & 2025 teams are very good and contiue to get stronger every year.

Yes, a couple of non-local kids, usually families that have vacation homes at the shore, so they play Mad Dog for the summer. Perhaps the local kids point is just exaggerated by disgruntled parents, but I see a lot of Mad Dog helmets on one of the local town teams, but then again, there is something to be said about loyalty to the local kids. Again, as I said before, I have heard great things about the guy who runs the program, supposedly a class act and a knowledgeable coach. Fortunately, I feel that my son is on the best team in the area for his age group, and I would not change a thing, but Mad Dog would definitely be an option if things were different.

Just keep away from NJ Riot a complete waste of time a major money grab