Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 is the team to watch in 2018. The kids are working hard this winter, developing excellent stick skills and more importantly super chemistry. The team's bench is very deep too. Lord knows how this age group plays out - they're only 8 yrs after all. But having been around the game for decades I haven't seen a more well-balanced, athletic team at the 3rd grade level. The coaching, too, is superb. The kids are having fun!

91 is the team to watch in 2018. The kids are working hard this winter, developing excellent stick skills and more importantly super chemistry. The team's bench is very deep too. Lord knows how this age group plays out - they're only 8 yrs after all. But having been around the game for decades I haven't seen a more well-balanced, athletic team at the 3rd grade level. The coaching, too, is superb. The kids are having fun!

The coaching is superb , well I hope it is when the director is the coach , how how the loud mouth guy all he does is scream is he superb too ? How’s the B team paying for the A team tutuion ?F

looks like you were drunk when you wrote this.