Originally Posted by Anonymous
VLC does not poach other kids. The owner of one of the DMV clubs has texted VLC players trying to get them to switch, and the owner of one of the other clubs is a well known poacher. VLC doesn't do that.

Sorry sir you are not telling the truth. I can promise you a VLC coach has talked to a kid or parent about his kid "you should try out for VLC" or if you are not happy I have a spot. Or a parent of a VLC kid has talked to another parent then that parent calls the coach. I can 1000% guarantee this has happened.

Teams and parents talk to each other?? Shocking. The rosters are on the website. Seems like the team has a reasonable roster size. I am sure every kid there chose to look at the team.

I agree and that is my point to act like VLC is so clean and morally better then the other clubs is just silly. All the top teams take "poach" kids from other top clubs. How they end up at the new club happens for a 100 different reasons. If I called a VLC coach today and told him my son is looking to leave Blackwolf,NL,BL or Madlax and he is a top starter. Please tell me how the phone call would go from there? No child has ever been poached from any club. He was offered a choice and his parents took that choice.

Poaching happens when a club actively approaches a kid they know to be on a different club and then tries to lure the kid to switch clubs. If a parent has a kid playing for the club but they are dissatisfied, contact a new club and see if there's a place for him, that is not poaching by a club.

Everyone knows the club that lives for poaching kids.