Originally Posted by Anonymous
VLC does not poach other kids. The owner of one of the DMV clubs has texted VLC players trying to get them to switch, and the owner of one of the other clubs is a well known poacher. VLC doesn't do that.

Sorry sir you are not telling the truth. I can promise you a VLC coach has talked to a kid or parent about his kid "you should try out for VLC" or if you are not happy I have a spot. Or a parent of a VLC kid has talked to another parent then that parent calls the coach. I can 1000% guarantee this has happened.

Well, if you say so, then it must be the truth. But poaching is knowing that a kid plays for another club and actively wooing them to leave. I have not seen them do that.

So you really think at a NVYLL game or high school game people do not talk about the best players and where they play club? And do you really think these things do not have VLC coaches at them? And if a parent asked a VLC coach about there son playing for VLC they would not answer yes I think he can play for me. If a VLC coach asked the parent "where does your son play club?" This is all poaching.

And when you imply that VLC does not poach it sounds like to me you are saying this other club does poach. So lets get to the point who do you want to call out for poaching? ______________