More like 4. Leading Edge is the only program in NJ that consistently plays the best teams game in and game out. Their youth teams do not win a lot but they get much better playing against the best every single game. My son is a product of it. No way any other club in NJ consistently plays the level of competition that Leading Edge does, not even close. We started out in another program, which I thought had a good schedule. It is a whole different world playing against those NLF teams. The youth kids take their lumps, but they improve significantly. When they get into HS Leading Edge is one of the best 4 teams at every tournament. I would rather learn how to be competitive in middle school and lose more than I win, and in return be prepared to compete at the highest level when the college coaches have their eyeballs on you. I see so many parents at the middle school level more concerned with winning. They are missing the boat if they are truly serious about their son competing at a high level and getting to the D1 level. The long island boys do not have to leave nassau or Suffolk to get that in their formative years. We in NJ have have to seek it out and not shy away from it. Too many in NJ are stuck in the mud thinking that playing against the 3rd LIE team or 2nd 91 team is as good as playing against the first teams.